Templates can save you time when creating your pet listings. If you often place similar pet types, you may find the templates feature helpful. Just make sure each of your pets is represented in a unique light so they stand out among the others.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are currently working to make templates a stronger tool for posting pets. Currently, templates currently cannot not be created or edited. Pet listings can be created from existing templates only.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Your existing templates are under the TEMPLATES menu. From here, you can sort by the date created, template name or date edited.
START A PET LISTING FROM A TEMPLATE
A template is a pet listing that has been saved for repeated use. When you create a pet listing from a template, any information you've saved will already be filled out for you.
NOTE: When using templates, be sure to check that the pet listing you're creating is distinguishable from others.
1. Click TEMPLATES button from your group's Dashboard.
- 2. Sort by date created, template name or date edited to locate the template you would like to use.
3. Click USE TEMPLATE button.
4. This will start a new pet listing with your templated fields filled out.
5. Now, you can either complete the pet listing by clicking SAVE or SAVE & PUBLISH.