Selecting multiple pets from the All Pets menu allows you to make Bulk Updates to their status all at once.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- You can select multiple pets to make a single change to their status.
- You can only select a group of pets that belongs to the same status grouping of active or inactive.
- There is not currently a way to save a group of pets
Select pets individually, one by one, or filter and then select all in a single click. SELECT PETS INDIVIDUALLY
1. Select pets individually from your pet list to create a group of multiple pet listings.
You’ve now created a pet group out of individuals. Without leaving the page, you can choose your bulk options.
• NOTE: If you do leave this page, your selected group will be lost.
SELECT ALL PETS IN SINGLE CLICK
1. From All Pets, click the FILTER button, then select the filters that apply to the group of pets that you would like to group. Once you have selected the filters you would like to use, click FILTER again to view the results.
2. Choose Select All above the check box
BULK STATUS UPDATES
1. Once your group has been chosen, click the UPDATE STATUS menu and select a status.
Note: Pets that are not ready to be posted will have limited options for updating.
2. Click UPDATE button and a confirmation of the update will appear.